Turning green keyboard on/off
- press the keyboard on/off key on the bottom left corner of the keyboard to turn on/off
Connecting green keyboard to pc/tv
- Plug in the Nano receiver into an available an available USB port on your tv or pc to start using.
Pairing Bluetooth device with green keyboard.
- Click the channel-switch key to select the channel, and then hold down the key until the indicator flash constantly in blue light. Blinking light means keyboard is ready for pairing.
- Open Bluetooth settings on your device and pair with “green keyboard” within 1 minute. Steady light for 2s indicates successful pairing . If not, repeat the previous steps..
- Bluetooth connected now.
Controlling smart tv’s using green keyboard
- press the power button to turn on the universal remote control for tv’s.
- The remote is automatically intended to use for Samsung, LG, Philips, Sony and Panasonic television sets.
- Select the manual learning manual function to control the television sets of the other brands.
- Use d-pad to navigate through screens and menus.
Using the manual learning function
- Make sure you have the remote control for the television set you are about to connect.
- Hold the IR transmitter on the remote control and keyboard facing each other 3cms apart.
- Press the manual learning button until the power button switch is on. Now, press the power key on the tv’s remote control within 10 seconds.
- The indicator on the green keyboard will flash 3 times as soon as the connection is complete.
- Check if the keypad 1 is controlling the television by clicking the manual learning button.
Multi device connection with green keyboard
- Connect multiple devices , including pc, smartphone, tv’s, via Bluetooth and the smart Nano receiver.
- To switch between the connected devices, press the channel switch key on the keyboard.